5 websites I visit when I'm bored

Hi, The Best Version Of You!

Do you sometimes feel bored when you have nothing to do? Ever been sitting around wondering what to do? There are so many ways to escape from a boring mood. One of them is curing boredom online. So, I want to share you a list of websites that I visit when I'm bored. As I said before, I don’t visit them every single day but when I am feeling bored and they never disappoint. Maybe you should check them out too.


5.Dear Photograph accentuates photographs of people holding up old pictures that were taken at the exact spot several years ago. Be careful not to get stuck on it for too long because you literally will be on it forever.

4.DIY Network provides how-to-do step by step guides on almost everything - from some basic household tricks to high end tech tricks, like home-organizing, wedding decoration, and pet-friendly decorating ideas. It really brightens my mood up.

3.Shutterbean is a blog that run by a photographer in San Francisco. it gives you creative recipes, pampers your eyes with beautiful professional photographs, and shares you daily inspiring activities. This website is my really eye candy.

2.Mode is a website that you could get best inspiring stories people share from. The good thing about Mode is that it contains article are from all the fields like foodie, fashion, life hacks and many more.

1.Quora is a question-and-answer website that bills itself as "your best source of knowledge". I love reading the answers of question inquired by people, it really gives me great informations.


We live in the 21st century, with most of us being connected to the Internet, there is really no need to ever be bored. There are millions of websites online right now in time. At least there are a great number of them will appeal to you personally and help to kill time. Let me know what websites you always visit when you are bored? Handwriting Fonts

Comments

Popular Posts