Family Visit

Hi, The Best Version Of You!

What's up this weekend? Hufft seems like I have to spend my idle hours to study :( I have 5 final exams next week. Well change the subject, I'm not in the mood to write a posting about the upcoming stress-filled week. 

Last month, fortunately my family visited me, sadly they only had 6 hours to spend in Bandung. It didn't matter anyway, because I know, every moment together is special and every second together should be cherished! Figuring out what to do in a city could become overwhelming, especially if that city was Bandung moreover on the weekend, we would get stuck in so much traffic. But it didn't stunt us to do the culinary tour, and I can say it's the best choice to hang out with family, because we can comfortably interact with each other while waiting for food to be served or after eating (it's not like when we watch a movie, zero interaction happens) and the old saying: food tastes better when you eat it with your family.

Raja Sunda
We didn't take any photos, but simply speaking, the service is good, the place is nice and the food tastes quite delicious, the price is affordable.

Roti Bakar 234
located at Kote Street, Astaanyar. Well it's quite far from my rented house, and I know there's so many toast bread shops/Bakeries in Dago and the surrounding area, but I think once you taste Roti Bakar 234, you can't compare it to anything else.


Martabak Andir


Since I was knee high to a grasshopper, this martabak with corn and cheese has been my favourite all the time, so every time we went to Bandung, my dad always dropped by here. Last time we ordered a box of martabak with corn and cheese and a box of martabak with nutella. The taste? Well we know martabak is one of the most delicious foods&most popular street foods on earth, no matter where place you buy it.

After we felt our tummy was full, we went to Riau street, it's Bandung's most famous shopping street. Honestly at first I didn't wanna buy anything, but then I thought that I didn't wanna miss a chance wkwk, when would you get another chance to buy clothes without using your own money? After looking around, I got a sweater and an outer :D Thanks, Dad! Nowadays rain is continuously going on, and makes me wanna wear sweater to keep me warm. Then, my family drop me home.

Bonus: Almond Crispy Cheese (Green Tea)
 

I can't get enough of these. For you who wanna try it, you can buy it in Surabaya.


If you have anything to say, feel free to leave a comment below.
X

Handwriting Fonts

Comments

Popular Posts