Unexpected sorrow

Hi, The best version of you

You know what?! I have been saving money to buy pocket camera by going to school on foot. The supporting reason why I go by foot is because there's a new gate of my campus that is located about 600 m from my rented home and I think it is very close for me to walk and I can count it as a workout. Well I've been exactly doing it 3 times (it's just worth for 7500 Rupiah. I know that slow but sure it will rise!) and here, when a problem occurred.

Yesterday when I wanted to surf the internet, I turned my laptop on, then question mark appeared instead of apple logo, I waited a few second to see what happened next, but nothing changed, and one thing I knew was my laptop didn't work (again). As long as I can remember, my laptop has been broken 3 times in the past 13 months. First, my laptop couldn't turn on at all, and the light on charger was faintly blanking but problem's solved by sending in for repair (ofc it took some money :(). Second, my laptop couldnt open certain pages and it's solved by setting up MTU number, and now my laptop couldnt start up, I've tried following all the instructions on support.apple.com, but seemed like it didn't work. I took my laptop to a repair services. The technician told me that there's a problem with my hard disk, and he asked me to replace it with a new one. HAAAAAAAH by that it meant that I needed loads of money to fix it:(

How could it happen when you just wanted to save money but had to spend more on unexpected expenses?

Well if you are curious about what pocket camera I wanna buy, I dont mind to share you, it is Canon g7x. Okay what do you think? Is it worth it to buy? Let me know what is on your mind by leaving a comment below

Xoxo

UPDATED 3 days after: the technician told me that a sata cable was broken as well:( and needed replacement

Handwriting Fonts

Comments

Popular Posts