New Bestfriend

Hi, The Best Version of You!

HWYD? I'm sorry to have kept you waiting for my post, well one of you must have wondered where I have been and what I have been up to, hmm to be honest, I was not that busy. By my answer, I mean, yes, I did lots of things, such as prancing around the internet, talking, singing, watching, eating, snacking, hanging out, and so on as often as I wanted to. But, I was not that busy, because I yielded no progress on my thesis, and because whenever my friends asked me to meet up, I never said no, because I got 3-4 hours of sleep more than I should. Okay enough for my introduction.

Back to the time when I started writing a blog, I always asked myself "Do I need a camera for blogging?" Because I really love seeing high resolution photos on blogs, and under certain conditions I thought that my iPhone camera was not good enough to take a good photo and often it also had no available storage to take a picture wkwk. Then, I decided to buy a camera, but new problem appeared, I couldn't make up my mind which camera to buy. To be exact, I couldn't decide between mirrorless or pocket camera. Yeah I removed DSLR from my list, because of its size. 

After going back and forth on it for months, I finally bought myself a pocket camera: Canon G7X (about 3 weeks ago); the most powerful pocket sized camera that Canon has ever produced. At first, I really couldn't choose between both cameras, but after thinking it over and considering my friend's opinion about my dad's cameras (yeah my dad already has a Canon's DSLR and a Sony's mirrorless *he also has a pocket camera, but I thought that it's not enough to beat G7X ), I decided to purchase G7X. And until now, I'm not regret at all. This camera's easy to use and you can comfortably take selfies and create vlogs with G7X.


Well, I really wanna share my best photos that I've taken, but honestly I haven't gone somewhere to snap tens of photos and improved my skill ofc, wkwk. I only brought my camera twice, other than that, I left it home. The first time, when my friend (lets just call her Y3Y3) and I went to Sushi Tei, I took pictures of some foods we ate (Sorry for my out-of-focus photos, because it's my first time using this camera, and it took time to get used to it).

and yeah after feeling full, we headed to Jco (for you who wondered why there was Jcool at sushi tei). The second time, when my friends (Yan&Atun - pseudonym) and I planned to spend time together but had no ideas what to do (honestly we wanted to try "escape room" in Ciwalk, but after thinking twice, we called it off because it was overpriced) and guess what? we ended up going to Jco -.-
(pardon my face, coz it's a candid photograph)
( can you spot any acne scars? :( )

For you who were curious about where some pictures're taken, those were taken at Pempek Flamboyant (one of the best places you can order the most delicious pempek in town, and it has been my favourite place to visit when I don't know what to eat). Btw, most pictures were captured by Atun,  because nowadays he's exploring his new-found interest in photography.

I welcome your thoughts on your hobby, our pictures or my writing or everything you wanna share by leaving a comment on the comment box below. Bye X

"A camera is a save button for the minds eye"



Handwriting Fonts

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts