Great Expectation

Hi, The Best Version Of You?

HWYD? I hope your day was amazing and full of smiles. Before I begin writing my paragraph, I would like to ask you a favour to pray that Lord let me graduate soon in October 2016. Ameeen! Thanks for your kindness, I greatly appreciate it especially for those who have sent me some messages, it's great to know that there're certain readers that care. Let's hang out sometime! *I wonder if they're friends of mine, but as I said before, I've never shared these links on socmed they follow* Honestly my mom, dad & friends' supportive texts are more than enough, but sometimes I just feel like I really need someone to talk to and to simply be near me, just to make me feel that I'm supported and cared. A physical entity is more powerful than a text, ryt? wkwkw. 

Nowadays I think I suffered from thesis panic. I know, thesis is supposed to be difficult, but I never knew that it can affect someone's mental and physical well-being (I've lost 3 kgs :(). I get mood swings instantly and sometimes I feel less attractive due to a lack of smiling :) I can't stop sugar craving. Eating chocolate and ice cream has been being my daily routine, it's like I self-medicate with them, they're like antidepressants and joy stimulant for me....... omg btw I've just realised that all sentences above, are unrelated and off topic, deviated from my main intention to write this post. wkwkw Sorry. Let's get back on track :)

One quick story about my name: it was given by my grandma/mother of my father (since I was her first grandchild) and grandpa/father of my mother. I hate to say it, but I kinda didn't like my name, yet I love the fact that it's conferred by them. When I grew up, I wondered the meaning behind it. Unfortunately it's too late, I wish I had asked them :(. That's one of my great regrets, besides choosing my college major & not changing it soon after I realised that it's not so me (and the rest are better left unsaid). Not long ago, when I were dying to know the meaning of someone's name, I ended up googling the meaning of mine. After finding out the magnificent meaning of my name, I'm starting to like my name even more. Thank you, Nek & Ma (I called them nenek and mama') for giving me a meaningful and hopeful name, it's the best gift I've ever received.

"A goddess who was born self-sufficient and hopefully virtuous like Mary/Maryam, the mother of Isa as. as well"

How about yours? What does your name mean? You are very welcome to write it in the comment box below. Bye, X

Comments

  1. so, hi Devi, guess who I am ;p
    I accidentally sign in to my blog and found your post on my dashboard when I was so tired with my tugas-akhir-thingy.
    I wanna say may Allah let us graduate on Sept/Oct 2016, Amen.
    Let's hangout after we get our bachelor title.

    xoxo
    God bless mahasiswa tingkat akhir

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, You!!!
      U have no idea how pleased I am reading ur comment! Xoxo! Well, I have one name crossing my mind. But better u stay anonymous. Curiosity killed the cat. So, let nosey parkers (my beloved fans) die, Z. *jk

      Let's hang soon!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts