September's Favourites Part 2

Hi The Best Version of You!

I promised you about finishing my last post. Sorry for making you wait. But HAVE I GOT the rest of my new favourites FOR YOU!!! I hope you are gonna love it.


5. Workout Shoes
You see it now! I know you absolutely agree that its colour is so sweet. I cant stand not having it around, besides I need a pair of indoor shoes to wear for one hour zumba or other workouts. Honestly, I have been wanting new sports shoes for too long, but didnt really put an effort to buy it until I joined a gym (I'm not into gym, but some classes like zumba, aerobics, and so on) in September.


6. Turmeric Powder
Well, I don't know when it started but I've stopped using chemical products on my face. I quit using dermatologist's cream because I believe even you use dermatologist's, it still contains chemicals/harmful toxin. So I try something chemical-less and turmeric is one of natural beauty secrets. So I bought turmeric powder, because it is easy to use, just put it and honey into a bowl, and tada! A face mask is ready!


Hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it. I've shared you my favourite things, I'm curious about yours! Feel free to share it with me.




Handwriting Fonts

Comments

Popular Posts