September's Favourites Part 1

Hi, The Best Version Of You!

Long time no see! What've you been up to since the day I stopped writing? Do u miss me? Well no need to answer, but I know that there's something missing when I was gone. Something that makes you happy or even helps you deal with depression. Hahaha jk, I know you're not that pathetic. Sorry for not updating this blog in a while, because I had (and still have) lots of things going on such as doing internship, attending campus organization's activities, and so on.

This month is almost over, but September, really, my another favourite month, because the exam has not started and I've not got stressed about campus tasks (Thank God!). Of course there have been a few of my new favourites. Lets get onto my September favourites!



1. Swimming!
When I swim, I feel so happy! Well everytime somebody asks me about my hobbies, I would give him an answer like swimming, ofc besides sleeping, day dreaming, eating, and watching. Before September, I swam once-twice a month, except when I was in Elementary School, I swam once a week. But nowadays, I swim no less than twice a week. Why do I love swimming? First, swimmer is a lifeguard (idk if I was exaggerated, at least he/she can help you from drowning at sea). My parents cant swim and on Dec 26, 2004 tsunami tragedy happened in Aceh, it's so sad seeing lots of people die. I just thought that with the ability to swim, I might help my parents if it happened in Jakarta. Second, when I was kid, my mom found out that I had asthma (something like wheezing, coughing), so my doctor said it's better for me to swim often, it could make my breathing more comfortable andddd it's true, I prefer swimming to running, because running just makes me wheez :(


2. My Laptop
I just realised that my laptop is really something for me (when it broke). When I connected my phone to my laptop, it suddenly died and couldnt turn back on. It made me stressed out as it contains valuable files that I cant afford to lose. So after browsing some mutual problems on the internet over and over, I gave up and ended up visiting laptop repair services. Gladly they can fix it. Cant imagine my life without you!


3. "Meow"
We have met lots of people in our life whose scents've stayed the same for so long that they've in some way become part of their essence. Well honestly, idk what my signature scent is. I've tried a number of different scents, such as strawberry, white musk, chocolate, and so on. But nowadays I want to smell like vanilla, so I bought this, it smell so sweet and I love it. But because the scent is soft, it makes me think that I need to respray in every 4 hours. (I also have "rebelle", and it also smells good like vanilla+ginger, strong, and long lasting)


4. Photobox / photobooth
I really love and have lots of prints like the picture above. It's always fun in the photos-taking-moment because my friend and I make some crazy poses&silly faces and often we laugh too hard seeing each other when camera is snapping, so that our poses is blur.

OMG! I should have taken a shower!!! I have a class and it starts in 30 minutes. Well I really want to make this post finish as one part, but now I have to prepare for school. So be patient enough to wait for my next post.

Handwriting Fonts

Comments

Popular Posts