Don't Just Exist, Live Life To The Fullest!

Hi, The Best Version Of You!


How's your day going? Hope you enjoy it to the fullest! For you who still waste your time over thinking bad old memories, I know it's hard but you should leave them behind and let's make good new ones and live in the moment. We need to live more, not merely exist. Yup, we choose to enjoy and experience life, instead of being satisfied with a mere existence. Here are some suggestions for us to live in the moment

Do kind things for others. Giving others compliment, even a very simple compliment that could brighten their day. Be a volunteer and donate some money for the needy, it will make you thankful for everything you have.
Try something new at your leisure time. You can try to do a handstand, learn to beatbox, cooking something new, and so on. Just give a try and get new experiences. So you could be someone who has many talents.
Eat good meals.You don't need a fancy party, just good food. Nothing is more blissful. If you are on diet, just please don't be too extreme. Appreciate yourself by eating your favorite food when you reach your stepping stone.
Cry. Don't tend to hold your tears. Sometimes crying makes you feel better because it's your body's method of releasing stress. Just cry at sad movies. Cry at a funeral. Cry when you feel pain. Just cry!
Pamper your body. You deserve a relaxing massage or body treatment. It's the best way to release stress. It can help you relax.
Laugh till you cry! It's the best feeling in the world!
Face your fear. It's not easy, but if you don’t face your fears, they’ll end up controlling you. I hate  being afraid and everything related to ghost, but nowadays I muster up courage watching horror. Well at least, when my friend told story about horror movies, I got it so far.
Travel! When you travel to other places, you would realize that the world is full of more beauty that you are capable of seeing in a lifetime. It humbles you enough to realize it's not only about you. The world is bigger that you've imagined and it makes you feel like you are too small, like a little grain of dust :)

There're so many ways to live in the moment. But I hope the points above can be a reminder for us when we feel down in the dumps.

"Enjoy your life today, because yesterday is gone and future is never promised" 

I wrote this on July 15th ofc not in bad condition, well you cant write something good to cheer up others when you are in a bad mood, and now I reread this :( Yeah every time I feel sad, I always read something worth reading to motivate me. Hmmm seems like I have to plan my next trip. Where should I go on vacation? Any suggestion? - November 12th

Handwriting Fonts

Comments

Popular Posts