Introducing Me


Hi, The Best Version Of You!

Do you have any Instagram acc? Great! Me? You asked if I have one? (well even if you actually didn't ask) here is the answer, No, I don't. You asked me why? Well just because I am not the type of person who has picture-taking-behavior. And lately when I wanted to share some pictures, I just thought that I was so last year to make a new one haha

So if you are an active user on Instagram, I'm sure you've known this."20  things about me" Since I'm still in a 'write' mood, I thought it might be a fun, little post. Have you ever tried it? When your friend on Instagram invited you for this, did you find it hard? Well for me, it's so difficult. Maybe, because I don't know myself or I really know myself so well. Let me give a try and here it goes


20. My favorite color is..... wait, let you take a guess. what do you think? I am addicted with red! 100 points for you who gave me the right answer. Yeah that's the reason why I chose red for my signature below. I just think if some picture or stuff don't have red on them, it will make them boring and soulless haha, just my opinion :P

19. My favorite scent is Vanilla

18. I prefer eating a bar of chocolate to a slice of cheese. Because cheese has salty taste, but it's the best to put on a pizza

17. I love Math, poor me I've chosen the wrong major, because there's no counting-game-subjects offered and I'm bad at memorizing lines/sentences/theories.

16. I'm an extrovert

15. I love making new friends but bad at maintaining friendship. You know like a quote "it's amazing when strangers become friends and it's so sad when friends become strangers" because you're all busy and didn't keep in touch, and when you want to make it the way it used to be, you just find out that it's awkward and too many things have come between you

14. I really love these. You should try them! Everybody I know likes them too!


13. I have very straight hair. When I was kid, I thought it's the best hair ever. But nowadays, I think wavy hair is way cooler. Because when I curl my hair, it won't last long even with hairspray.

12. I do love ice cream, but sure it depends on the flavor.

11. I do not like nut butter and avocado, sure even if people make them for ice cream flavor.

10. I really think that there're so many muchhh beautiful women in the world but can hardly find good-looking men. If I find them, most of them is taken haha

9. I really like red rose, no other

8. I find it difficult to focus. I easily get bored, you know it's too hard to maintain interest in the routine

7. I hate horror movies!

6. I do not like coffee, even if you put much sugar in the coffee, I still can feel the bitter taste.

5. I love pizza, everybody loves pizza!

4. I really want to keep a lion as a pet, but first, I don't know how to get them and second, I still believe that how much you love them, they are still wild animals, and they can attack you and eat you :(

3. I love swimming, but only able to swim breaststroke

2. I love my family, my best friends.

1. I am a procrastinator and extremely lazy person. It takes a long time to make me start something and takes longer to finish it

AHHHHHH, finally :)

You know, when I finished number 11, I felt like "OMG, It's hard and I'm bored, I can't finish this!" But I'm trying so that you can read this posting.



"To know other, know yourself first"



Handwriting Fonts

Comments

Popular Posts