What's Your Personality Type?

Hi, The Best Version Of You



What comes into your mind when you see this posting's title? For you who don't know your personality, you could find out by answering the questions that the MBTI personality test gives to you. You can take a test online by searching the web on google.

Well maybe your heart's wondering, "why should I take a test?"
Knowing what you like or don't like
Knowing your personality type may help you to know what your type usually like or dislike. So that you can try out the untried things in the list and discover new interest. You also may avoid situations you probably dislike.
Help to choose your career
Understanding your type is necessary to outstanding career planning. You know, people often have trouble finding their passion and defining the work they relish and feel comfortable doing. It helps you to choose the best major you might take in college (seems like I'm too late taking this test), as well as helps you to choose jobs that are suited to your natural preferences, improve your job performance or even change careers later in life. You can achieve your dream through better self-knowledge.
Self-Development
Knowing your personality type may help you develop a personal growth plan. You can start doing simple things such as greeting someone you meet with smile, giving your best effort, praising others, learning a foreign language, and so on.
Developing better relationship
Knowing your personality type makes you more appreciate differences between you and people such as mom, dad, sister, friends. Instead of labeling a person, you could see it as behavior reflecting their personality type. For you who are still single, it also give you an idea on what kind of a partner you need, so before you say yes for marrying someone, you can consider their proposal, if he/she is the right person for you to marry.

My primary intention to take the test was because I had to make an essay about my weaknesses and my strengths, and I didn't have any idea what I should put down on my essay.
Guess what my result on MBTI test is? Hahaha there are 16 types and I ask you to guess #jk wkwk, I am an ENFP. And how about you? I really want to know, please leave a comment below.

Btw don't use this result as the one and only consideration to decide something big in your life. You still need other considerations like your ability and other people's opinion.

Handwriting Fonts

Comments

Popular Posts