Deadline is coming closer

Hi The Best Version Of You!


How's your day going so far? Well I'm in the writing mood, but it's hard to choose a topic to write about. Not because I feel lost and stuck, but because I have a tight deadline for my thesis, so I just think that it's not right to write something fun such as interest/hobby when I'm not in the mood (I promise to get my happy back soon). After thinking over, I made up my mind to share my problem with you guys, hope it's worth chatting about and you should learn from my experience.

I'm a final-year student. Since the fist day of school (in August), I knew that I had to start (or even finish) my thesis, but I just haven't started yet and there'll be a progress report on next Friday (which is 7 days away). The problem is however instead of starting my thesis, I just did miscellaneous things, such as watching youtube/in cinema, reading comics, blogging (hope it doesn't count), and so on. I don't know (or I really know) why I'm procrastinating. I just feel like I'm just bored to tears in classes or fighting to stay alert, I'm not performing well, and I dont know how to start writing my thesis. So, in 7 days I must find a topic, I'm suffering a mild panic attack, paralyzed by the overwhelming amount of work I seem to face, but still don't know what to do. My worrying is that my topic is not as good as it should be. Dont ever procrastinate your thesis, especially when deciding the topic, because you could choose the wrong one :( hope it doesn't happen to me, wish me luck!

"YOU CAN RUN FROM THE PROBLEM. NOT WHEN YOU ARE THE PROBLEM"




Handwriting Fonts

Comments

Popular Posts