Feast on!

Hi The Best Version Of You!

"Part of the secret of a success in life is to eat what you like and let the food fight it out inside"


This morning I had an interview to become a committee of ITB Integrated Career Days 2015 (well can you guess by its name? An event that companies offer jobs and jobseekers apply for positions). I think all is fine, the interview had gone well, but honestly I was kinda disappointed, because my interview is really short and quick, it made me much more introspective, but I still don't know the reason behind and I'm not sure if I nailed the interview. I'm just wondering if my smile was not big&cute enough or my attitude was terrible (what have I done till I thought so? Put my feet up on her desk? Hahaha as far as I can remember, yes! jk -,-). According to my little research before my turn came, the common questions they asked were what got you interested in becoming a committee? Are you available on those day? What position do you want to apply for? and the last, what size are you? During my interview, (exclude my personal profile) she only asked me 3 of 4 questions above, without asking what position I want to apply for, when she asked "any questions?" ofc I asked her about that and she said "Just wait, I'll talk it to you later". Hmpppppft, how could she know what position I prefer, if she didn't ask? Well lets see what wise decision she made. Wish me luck!

So to make this contents relevant to the title, after the interview finished, I went to BEC with my friend, he wanted to install some application he needed to his phone. After that, we headed to a&w, well you may know or may not know, this post tells you that my friend had coupons for getting foods with special price. We bought IDR 75k's worth of rice, 1 fried egg, 2 spicy fried chickens, 1 cheese burger, 1 meatball (perkedel) and 2 glasses of root beer+ice cream. After we finished our meals, we went to seperated ways, he went to campus and I went back to home. 

On my way to home (15 minutes right after I finished my lunch), my SHS friend asked me to accompany her eating sushi. The image of sushi popped up into my mind and found myself craving sushi. So I said yes and we met in front of our house, and then we headed to Sushi Tei. Well here are the pictures of foods I ate there.




I'm always happy to eat foods in any condition(exclude maybe when I'm sick): when I'm in the bad mood, as well in the good mood, especially sushi. Because every time I eat sushi, I feel clean&healthy, you know there is really no grosser feeling than what you feel after consume lots of heavy meals. But the more sushi I eat, the more health&clean feeling I feel. Wkwk

After we were full, we visited a bakery that is next to Sushi Tei before heading to home. You can smelt delicious aromas wafting from the bakery. You should try their bread/cake, because the smell and taste is nice. Yap, those are all places where I bought a tons of meals for my lunch today.


While writing this post, a random thing came up in my mind, there's a stereotype "Ability to cook is a huge factor men consider when hunting for a wife". Well I guess, that's because the way to a man's heart is through his stomach. I cant cook (so what? hahaha), but I just wanna tell you, what else do you need when you find someone who can't cook but is willing and always happy to accompany you eating anywhere and anytime, willing to learn and practice together to improve our cooking skill as well ;)

Btw I'm kinda curious about what you do to head off your bad mood, just leave a comment below and I'm excited to read it. 

See You


Handwriting Fonts

Comments

Popular Posts