Hi There! It's been awhile

10/28/15
Hi, The Best Version Of You!

It's been awhile since my last post :( What have you  been up to? I have been really busy with various exams. Several times I wanted to post something, but I called it off. As you may know or may not know, I didn't pay any attention in class, so I used the last night study technique or we could say I pulled an allnighter, and have no time to write something fun when I'm not feeling happy. It's not like I complain it, but yeah the exams prevented me from keeping you posted about my so-called life.

Okay, I'm gonna bring you up to speed with what I did in the past 2 weeks. Well, here's the highlight. I played paintball, I came to my friends' graduation, I became a LO in ITB's job fair, hmmm sorry I couldnt remember anything else. Btw, 2 of my close friends told me that they wanted to visit me, no they didn't plan coming together, they came on different days. Aber habe ich leider keine zeit, my friend from Yogyakarta will come today (on Thursday) when I have class from 9 to 19, we can only meet at lunch :( And another one from Jakarta will come on Saturday while I've planned to go back home from night Thursday till Monday. I told her that I was willing to cancel my plan but she kept telling me she's okay if we couldn't meet. This situation made me excited but wistful.

Nowadays, I prefer going back to my room to spending time on campus and it feels good, I can take a nap or watch TV or spend girl time and yeah there's no better place to spend time than a place feels like home. Oh almost forgot, last night in German course, unser Lehrer told us to make a poem, and because he made a love poem as an example, so the whole students made a love poem. Because of my poor vocabulary, I only made a simple one, and here it is


Wir können uns schon seit 2 Jahren, 

Ich sehe dich, du shiest mich
Ich höre dich, du hörst mich
Ich liebe dich, aber liebst du mich?

Well.... in English, my poem is something like "we've known each other for 2 years, I see you, you see me, I listen to you, you listen to me, I love you but do you love me?" And my teacher told us to reply our chairmate's poem. And do you know what I got from my chairmate? he wrote "It's a simple thing, you can have me in another dream, now you dont need to worry, I am always fine" WKWKWK. I got rejected and hopes up at the same time. After class, my friend asked me for a dinner, so we're headed to Dipatiukur and ate Sate Padang!!! Yeah it's one of the most delicious foods on earth, it's kinda spicy and chewy, for you who have not tried it, you should come to Indonesia and eat Sate Padang or Satay (its name is not important but its taste is). Well I've realized that my readers are from overseas (no one from my country, maybe because I've never shared my blog's link on my social media that my friends follow wkwk). So I really want to know what your name is and where you are from, please comment on the box below. Glad to know you!


Handwriting Fonts

Comments

Popular Posts