Safari cant load certain pages

Hi The Best Version Of You!

If you read my last post, I said something like sorry for keeping you wait for my writing. The reason behind it is because I had an internet issue, and this post is dedicated to you, in case you are in the same boat. I know how it feels when you cant open websites you like to read.

So here the story begins,
My Safari refused to connect to certain website, such as blogspot, wordpress, tumblr, and so on. But it's fine for facebook, google (but not for any result link), and youtube. Sometimes it gave the following error message: Safari cannot load the page because the network connection was lost or Safari cannot establish a secure connection, but mostly after I typed the link, it remained white. The problem just happened when my laptop connected to my home wifi, but it's fine for other wifi.

Safari used to be able to load this particular website without any issue before, so it made me confused what the reason was. I have cleared cache, cookies, history, restarted my laptop, set up proxy by unticking all boxes on that page. None of those attempts worked. It was particularly annoying that I couldnt access those websites using Safari. After surfing some websites, I found some tips that worked for me. 

Go to System Preferences, choose Network.
Click "Advanced", go to the "Hardware" tab, and click on "Configure", choose "Manually"
Click on MTU, change it to "Custom" and set the MTU number to 1453 (I dont know why but the number is something like a networking secret from ancient times).
Just try open the link, I hope it works for you!

But if it still doesnt work, maybe you should check your antivirus (if u just downloaded it recently, because it could block access to some website, just set up the web shield)


Happy Saturday! 



 Handwriting Fonts

Comments

Popular Posts