Songs that Recently Always Get Stuck in My Mind

Hi The Best Version Of You!


HWYD? I hope your day is as radiant as your smile :) Well, as you can see from the title of this post, I'm gonna tell you what songs that I can't stop humming recently. Nowadays, I don't watch TV, but listen to the radio because I'm suffering something like internet addiction, I cant keep away from my laptop and if I turn my tv on, it means I have to use my eyes and my ears to watch&listen to (2 sense consciousnesses are functioning at the same time), well I suck at multitasking, but radio, I only use my ears to listen to. So every time I spend my time in my room, my radio is always on (because I can't stand being in a quiet room and to break up the monotony) then it happens, when on a song with a catchy beat starts blaring, by the time the song's over, I have lyrics running through my head. I hum it everywhere, I sing it on the way to campus, I tap it out on my desk during class. In Germany it's called ohrwurms which means earworms. Here's the list of catchy songs by me.

Locked Away - R City ft Adam Levine
Stitches - Shawn Mendes
Photograph - Ed Sheeran
Siapkah Kau Tuk Jatuh Cinta - Hivi
Up - Olly Murs ft Demi Lovato
Cool For The Summer - Demi Lovato
Watch Me - Silento
What Do You Mean - Justin Bieber
Cant Feel My Face - The Weeknd
Where Are You Now - Skrillex& Diplo ft Justin Bieber
Shut Up and Dance - Walk The Moon
Marvin Gaye - Charlie Puth ft Meghan Trainor
Everything - Michael Buble (well he's the best, I think most of his song will get stuck in my head if it's played)

Well, maybe they aren't the best songs, but the songs with the best beat and the catchiest rhythms. Has it ever happened to you when your brain kept singing a song long after the song had ended, like you're stuck in an unending song cycle because you repeated the song over and over in your mind? I guess, the answer is yes! If so, just tell me your list of catchy songs by leaving a comment below.



Handwriting Fonts

Comments

Popular Posts