We Spotted With Weapons

Hi, The Best Version Of You!

"I would be a little nervous, because you can't trust anybody nowadays" well the sentence came out of my mouth, wait it's not like I am pathetic, I said it when my close friends and I played paintball. We were 7 people divided into 2 teams. So we played against each other, well of course it has both its pros and cons.
+ the opposite team consists of your friends. No strangers and there's no better things to do on holiday than spend time with people you know
+ less worried you feel because you know that your friend wont hurt you too much, at least you wont get tens shots in a row
- you have no guts to shoot your friend. HELLO they're your friends, you just dont want them to get hurt
(Look! Who on earth could shoot us when we give you our warm smiles?)

:P

When I went to the arena, I was kinda worried because I heard that if you got shot, it would be painful and you'd get a bruise. I know, we wore a full face mask and other safety gear, but still I got an adrenaline rush. But overall, paintball made a truly brilliant day out with friends and could vent your frustration and IT'S FUN! Bonus: you can take a bunch of photos while wearing those fancy costume.


Have you ever tried it? Just leave a comment on box below, I'm kinda curious to know how many of you have tried playing paintball ;)


Handwriting Fonts

Comments

Popular Posts