What I Did Last Friday


Hi The Best Version Of You!


Yesterday, my friend asked me to accompany him searching a moneybox at a bookstore, so because I had nothing to do, I said yes. We met in campus at 1 pm = proper time to have a lunch, so we didn't go directly to bookstore, but stopped at a&w for special-priced lunch (yes my friend had coupons). With only IDR 79k, we got 2 servings for rice, soup, spicy fried chicken, fried egg and ofc root beer+ice cream. Well, as you can see, my friend has never used it before, whereas it's only valid till 30 Oct :( (cheer up! We have 20 days left!)


After we felt full, we continued our trip for our main intention. While my friend searched a moneybox, I snuck a peek inside psychology section and a book attracted my attention by its title. In a moment, I took a picture of it and sent to my father. It's really funny, the title is something like "be patient, kid, your daddy is indeed impatient!". If you dont get it, well my father always tells me that I'm too emotional and lack of patience, but every body knows that I inherit it from my dad.


After walking into bookstore for 2 hours, we went back to campus, attended career days' briefing (well I'm interest in being a committee because I think I have lots of free time and don't know what to do). After we finished, we went for dinner. It's only 7.30 pm, when we finished our dinner, so because we didn't want to go home early, my another friend asked me to eat churros in Riau street (about 6 km from where we were). We spend 1 hour in street, all roads we took eventually led to the same place, yeah we lost in a big city, wkwkwk! Finally and luckily we found it, but poorly it's already closed!

On the way to home, we dropped by at Babe (someplace that sell second hand things, such as clothes, musical instruments and so on). It's good place to visit if you want to collect something unique / create your own style for your room or even you could find something you didn't know you absolutely need, fyi my dad's always excited every time we visit this place because (a long time ago) he had been told that his college friend bought a winter jacket that was in good condition, and found $100 in its pocket, though he only bought it about IDR 150k, and my dad still keeps his hope alive to find another hundred dollars. Well sorry for the intermezzo, let's back to my story, my friend looked for a vintage waistband but we didn't find it, well there're some but not my friend's taste. Here are some photos that I took there.







We also visited another second-hand store, named Old&New, and we still didn't get what my friend wanted. Soon enough we went to Chatime to buy drinks.


How do you spend your Friday after a tiring school week?

Handwriting Fonts

Comments

Popular Posts