A Cure to My Gray Day

Hi, The Best Version Of You!

HWYD? I chose my words carefully, arranged it into an appropriate title of this post, because I don't wanna make it clear when&where the topic actually took place or who I'm talking about to. Here it is........
On a certain day, my friends and I had a meeting for the whole evening, it went well, we discussed the progress we have made in the last few weeks regarding something I have no interest in. We also talked about free thought, good judgment, not judging others, etc. I appreciated all their hard work and their dedication that they have shown in everything they did. But, I have to say, sorry, I don't like the way they expressed their opinions, if they really want to implement freedom-of-speech-and-not-to-judge-culture, then they can't say what's right or wrong :( Sorry I chose not to say a word, because like a lyric, who am I to try to judge? And say it's wrong or right...... hmmm well I just didn't have any words to say at the moment. I know that I'm not capable enough to criticise anyone, so like an old saying: sometimes silence is the best answer.

The conversation topic was about our friends that we thought, maybe had a problem (I can't say it "problematic"), so if you know them well, you certainly know why they didn't give any confirmations or didn't come to help {maybe some are socially awkward (they don't feel comfortable when around us), some are "skip" (easily forget about anything and hard to focus, maybe like absent-minded, but we usually call them "skip")}. I know that someone like you surely know that, so the problem is why you don't dare to ask them for help like the way a friend does, you should approach them personally by having a heart to heart conversation with them or just chilling and talking about everything without expectation or limitation, then maybe you could win them over.

But luckily, after the meeting, other friends of mine asked me to join them to sing some karaoke, so I said yes without doubt! It's such a stress relief ♥ Thanks to make the good times better






Well, if you feel like you are the subject of this post, I just wanna say:
Before you judge me about this, remember freedom of speech/expression that last time you talked about. I don't talk about you or mention your name to anyone orally, I just posted my opinion online&let people speculate:) Have a nice day!
Handwriting Fonts

Comments

Popular Posts