Spoil You!

Hi, The Best Version Of You!

Sorry to have kept you waiting for my post. As you may know, the festive season is here, and I think, I didn't have time to write something out, well I were actually not that busy, I just have been enjoying doing something I like since start of holidays (include daydreaming, watching serial dramas, youtube-ing, overindulging, seeing my mom baking, you name it), just being me. And now, I'm waiting for my turn to get a good relaxing massage! Yeah I'm in the mood for a bit of personal pampering. I think it's the right time for you to get a massage too! Knowing that you have been through the hectic holiday season such as be stuck in the traffic or queuing up in a long line at the cashier counters! Don't forget that you are the only caretaker of your body!


To everyone who have ever wondered where I have been, just read my explanations below:

- Sometimes I take forever to reply back, I'm not ignoring your text messages, I'm just living my live.
- I didn't fall off the face of the planet, I'm just not documenting my entire life on social media.
- I'm not hibernating, I'm just catching up on some much-needed sleep.

Oops seem like I have to say goodbye, because it will be my turn soon and I need to prepare.

"goodbyes are not forever, they simply mean I'll miss you until we meet again"

Handwriting Fonts

Comments

Popular Posts