The Most Introverted Extrovert

Hi, The Best Version Of You!


HWYD? Lately, several friends of mine have been bringing up MBTI Test. WKWKWK I'd written something about that even before they disseminated it. Ahhh I feel good knowing that they really go for it.

Have you tried the test? Nay? You should -there's no hurt in trying- and make sure to finish reading the result. It's like you read about yourself. I got ENFP, yeah as you see, an "E". At first, no amazed, but these days, I queried it. I thought that maybe my result was supposed to be INFP, but no matter how many times I take the test, I always receive the same result, ENFP. To my surprise, it's not only me who felt this way, most of ENFPs did. We just felt less extroverted than extroverts around us. Well we can't stand a long period of alone time, but sometime we can't help but need some down-time to ourselves. Sometimes I feel like being so quiet, sometimes being so outgoing. Most people think we are bubbly and happy all the time, in fact we are not. We are likely to be moody as children. I easily get overly excited about something, but then I become bored towards it. Okay, enough about me, lets change the topic. BTW, I just wanna tell you that you could get everything you want to know about yourself based on MBTI type. You wanna bet? You could know which the perfect summer reading for you is, how old your mental age is, what the definition of hell is, the kitchen style that suits you or even the reason why you are still single. WKWKWWK and the best is you don't need to feel overwhelmed about the perfect gift for your beloved ones, hiksssss :( how could they know that I really want a pretty good camera (I said it in one of my previous posts, even they offer me the better one, Lily Camera. God, please send me somebody that give this superb&exquisite camera as a  birthday present to me. Ameeeen!).

So it impressed you, right? WKWK Don't forget to let me know what the result you get after taking the test by leaving a comment below.

Handwriting Fonts

Comments

Popular Posts