If Today is Your Birthday

Hi, The Best Version Of You!




I'm gonna tell you a secret. Today is my birthday, way back a while ago, I was born! I'm getting older :O Wait, getting older means getting wiser? Oh no.......! Well I think, age and wisdom are not inevitably linked, right? Maybe someone younger is wiser than me or us, maybe we are no wiser than when we were kids. Who knows? Wisdom doesn't necessarily come with age. Wisdom is not about not making mistakes, but about learning from them, recovering and escaping with our dignity intact. As I sit here reflecting upon the years gone by, I feel grateful for all memories, it makes me feel alive. You know, I used to be a person who constantly thought "what's next?", but nowadays I've started to appreciate the present. You don't have to wait till your birthday comes to explore these kinds of reflection, but here are some of the things I'm thinking as I celebrate my own birthday.

Am I using my time wisely?
We all know how limited our time is on earth, but sometimes we act like we don't know the value of time. Do you realize that we use words like kill, spend or waste when we speak of how we while away every hour? You need live life to the fullest.

Which moment from last year was the most memorable and why?
Maybe, after remembering the moment, you realize that some simple pastimes worth revisiting or it may open your mind to new goals or find new passion. To me, 2014 has lots of beautiful memories, Umrah & Bangkok needs to be revisited and ofc every night my family and I ate dinner out can't be forgotten (I always feel excited spending night out with family, it feels safe and relaxed).

When was the last time you laughed out loud?
For me, I can't hardly remember it. because I laugh a lot, I like the emotion I feel when I'm laughing. If you can hardly remember it, because you rarely laugh, why not create some more opportunities to laugh? Just seek it out! When someone tells a good joke or when you watch funny videos, just laugh! It's good because we know that stress is unavoidable, but we can learn to cope with it better, sure with a good dose of giggles. 

Is there anyone that deserve my sincere apologize or "thank you"?
Take time to remember what we've done this year. Maybe we realize that we've created a mess and have not apologized because we didn't feel we did anything wrong. So, now before everything becomes worse, apologize to them. It shows your remorse over your action. And don't forget to thank people who have helped you. Well here you go....... sorry and thank u!

If I could step back in time last year and visit yourself, what advice would you give yourself?
This question teach you how to deal with disappointments and frustration in life. Just making lemonade when life gives you lemons. Here is my advice for me, Speak less, Do more!

If I knew that I only had 2 days to live, who would I spend my time with?
This question is such a reminder that life is short, spend your time with people you care about and cherish every moment with them.

Through this self-reflection, we can make sure that we're on the right path. Ah I feel so good to be old mature. Hahaha just kidding, I am still struggling to act my ages.


"Immature people always want to win an argument even at the cost of a relationship. Mature people understand that it's always better to lose an argument and win a relationship"




Handwriting Fonts

Comments

Popular Posts